GREAT TASTE KIDS LOVE: Amazingly refreshing Xtreme Mint toothpaste! A super icy, minty, rush! For those who love the freeze!
GENTLE CHARCOAL CLEAN: Developed with natural coconut shell activated charcoal to help kids fight bad breath while gently erasing surface stains and preventing cavities. For kids with accumulated plaque, UGLY by nature toothpaste is a fun way to get your kids interested in getting brushing their teeth regularly to eliminate plaque and keep it away for good.
VEGAN & ALL-NATURAL: UGLY by nature only uses the highest quality food-grade, Non-GMO, natural, and organic ingredients in our toothpaste. Our ingredients are derived from natural ingredients, of which 95% are organically produced. The remaining 5% is comprised of natural ingredients that are organic compliant and vetted by the NON-GMO Project and Kosher Naturals. We also test all of our products on ourselves, our family, and friends. We are PETA-certified, cruelty-free.
FREE FROM YUCKY STUFF: UGLY by nature, toothpaste is formulated with an organic mission and is safe if swallowed. Free from fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, artificial colors, artificial preservatives, foaming agents, thickening agents, artificial sweeteners, glycerin, gluten, and GMOs. Made in the USA!
FUN FOR KIDS: UGLY by nature toothpaste is the most fun your kids can have while brushing their teeth. With our formula being free of any dyes and made exclusively with high quality activated charcoal, our toothpaste has a signature silvery gray color. It’s fun to get a little dirty to get clean! Kids can see if they cleaned every tooth by checking their naturally beautiful smile with our naturally UGLY toothpaste!